POPCON TRAINING: Smartphone Filmmaking for Talents & Businesses
SMARTPHONE FILMMAKING FOR CREATIVES & BUSINESSES OWNERS!
In a world dominated by small screens and visually-led content, a smartphone is the ultimate tool for producing, editing and sharing video stories!
And now you too can gain more subscribers, fans clients and customers via compelling video stories!
The world today….
o This year, 80% of the world’s internet traffic will be video! But what does this mean to business owners/ creative talents out there?
o One of the fastest & easiest way for your customers and clients to find you is through video content! In other words, you can make more profits and revenue via video marketing! Check out these statistics...
Videos are Effective
- Customers are 4x likely to watch a video about a product instead of reading about it - Forbes
- Shoppers who viewed videos were 174% more likely to to purchase - Retails Touchpoints Channel Innovation Awards
- Video closes more sales by +80%
- Video marketing increases brand awareness by 200%
- Video content improves email click-through rates by increasing lead generation by 300%
- And finally, businesses are adopting video with astounding speed - 84% of marketers will invest more in video marketing in 2018
With the onset of technology, creating a video has never been easier, in fact, it can all be done at the tips of your finger using your smartphone! Not having a great video on you or your business is no longer an excuse!
Presenting PopCon’s Smartphone Filmmaking for Creatives & Business Owners class, the fastest way to accelerate your video marketing skills….
By the end of the day, you’ll be able to ….
- Plan a video production from start to finish
- Understand why certain types of videos work better than others
- Master the fundamentals of telling a video story
- Edit video on your mobile phone
- Make video content as easy as a Powerpoint
- Video Storytelling as Fast as writing a Facebook Post
Malaysian filmmaker & storyteller, Adrian Lai shares real-world examples to show you how to create compelling stories using video…. And as a bonus, Adrian will also share his tips on what draws attention to a video…
- How to choose your shots
- How to craft your story
- And finally, how to edit your footage
… all of which draws attention to your videos!
This class is essential for both amateur and professional filmmaker who wants to get more comfortable using the extensive features on their phone. After finishing this class, you will undoubtedly prefer a mobile device for capturing the world around you exactly as you see it.
Join content creators and over 40,000 businesses in creating your own videos for social media! Grow brand awareness, build relationships and increase sales! Be your own video superhero! Join the video revolution today…! Details are below…
Date : Saturday, 28th April 2018
Time : 9:00am – 6.00pm
Venue : Oasis Discovery Centre
R-05, Oasis Square,
Jalan PJU 1A/7A, Oasis Ara Damansara
47301 Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
Price : RM 350 (seats are limited so do hurry!)
Book your seats by registering here!
So who’s ready for an awesome night??!! I am! See you on the 28th!
The POPCON team
P/S: Should you need any help or have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsapp Siti +6012-200 7875
1. For registration, each person can only register one ticket at a time BUT you can register again for another ticket using your same account once you close the window. We are doing this as we are building our database so we can serve everyone better!
About PopCon – Leveling up local stuff for the world through online video!
PopCon is a monthly gathering for people who love online video content, creators, influencers, marketeers and many others who come together to learn, grow and become big together-gether in this massive world of online media! Every month, we hold free talks by successful creators or people from the industry. So if you’d like to learn or hack your growth in online video, come join us or follow us!
For more info on PopCon, go to http://popcon.io/
Popconfest - https://www.facebook.com/groups/POPCONfest/